drank Earl Grey by Tazo

Hallelujah! I’m at the end of my bags of this! It wasn’t awful and at times was actually pretty enjoyable, but the bergamot was, in general, too heavy and perfumy for me. For a month I’ve been looking forward to better Earl Grey without the guilt of having unused bags lying around, and now I can sally forth guilt free. Hmmm. What should I start with? A&D? The Upton sampler? Samples from American Tea Room or Harney & Sons? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: so many teas, so little time!

Rabs

I love having options without feeling guilt-tea! ::badoom-ching!::

Stephanie

Congrats to finishing up tea! Start with A&D!

__Morgana__

I have one more serving of the Numi Earl Grey for tomorrow and then I’m bagged Earl Grey free! I am going to step up the bagged purge. There is just no comparison between most of them and the loose stuff!

LiberTEAS

I liked the Numi Earl Grey quite well, of the bagged varieties, I think it’s one of the best, if for no other reason than their use of Assam rather than a typical Ceylon.

__Morgana__

Yes, I prefer it to the Tazo by a lot, but the Samovar spoiled me. :-)

LiberTEAS

I don’t remember if I ordered the Earl Grey from Samovar… now I must go check my samples…. nope… doesn’t look like I did. Other good Earl Grey teas include Lupicia (make sure you get the Keemun one) and Steven Smith Teamaker. And, if you like your Earl Grey to be a smooth operator, I … kind of like my Earl Grey Creme too. LOL

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I second Stephanie on the A&D. I’d also be interested in reading some more American Tea Room tealogs.

Comments

Rabs

I love having options without feeling guilt-tea! ::badoom-ching!::

Stephanie

Congrats to finishing up tea! Start with A&D!

__Morgana__

Yes, I prefer it to the Tazo by a lot, but the Samovar spoiled me. :-)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; likely to become a favorite, will likely buy more

50-59 Okay or run of the mill

Below 50 So-so, iffy, would definitely pass
or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California