First tea of the day! Thank you Jenny Wren for including this in the tea swap! I read the reviews on this one, seems others have found it overly sour; I actually didn’t think so. I found it definitely a little tart, but still very drinkable. Would you really expect a raspberry/hibiscus tea to not be somewhat tart/sour? Is it a tea to write home about? No. But is it an easy little vitamin C wake up call? Sure. When it cools, the darjeeling is certainly more present.

Cofftea

UGH! Now I want the chocolate raspberry torte my neighbor made and just brought over even more LOL=D

amandajo

wow…Now I’m hungry. :P…Think I will start making breakfast. My husband is requesting pancakes or a dutch baby (oven pancake thing).

Cofftea

Pumpkin chocolate chip w/ Tipu’s instant chai are amazing:)

Comments

Cofftea

amandajo

Cofftea

Pumpkin chocolate chip w/ Tipu’s instant chai are amazing:)

Oh tea, how I love thee, shall I count the ways? “I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening and underneath the moon…”

Wichita, KS