drank White Peony by Rishi Tea

Sweetened asparagus and Froot Loops, that’s what this tea makes me think of. Okay, 95% of the time I was sipping, it just made me think of sweet asparagus – not really honeyed or floral asparagus, just asparagus with the natural sugar content turned way up – but every so often, I’d get a like Froot Loops. It wasn’t so much in the taste (though once or twice I ended up with a mild Froot Loop aftertaste) but it was definitely in the smell. It didn’t come out as I intentionally smelled the cup. Only as I was holding the cup in between sips would I get the Froot Loops smell wafting by. For a bit I actually thought it was something on my porch that smelled like that but eventually I figured it out.

As weird as it sounds, sweetened asparagus with super-mild Froot Loops works really well.
3.9g/8oz

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas