reviewed Libre Tea Travel Glass by Teaware

This is a really pretty travel glass. Beautiful gold accents on the lid! My co-worker had one and I felt I needed to get one too. These clear travel glasses are great for showing off pretty teas with lots of colours and flower bits.

It came with an extra rubbery washer, which was nice. Lightweight too.
Keeps tea decently hot, but not as great as a stainless steel mug or a 100% double glass mug would. The mesh is pretty fine and kept even rooibos chips away.

Unfortunately my Libre leaks. If I get tea on the top past the strainer area it will leak. And once I tried the alternative steeping method (put tea in the lid and invert the glass) and it leaked and burnt my fingers in the process. My coworker went through 2 of these travel glasses and hasn’t had a problem with leaks, so maybe I got a dud.

I’m considering getting another one as there is a larger size. More tea capacity!!!!