drank Birthday Tea by Adagio Teas

Thanks Tegan for thie sample of Birthday Tea!
I thought today was a good day to celebrate! I went with fear and trembling to pick up my Tax Return…ugh…knowing that I would likely owe a bundle this year. My Tax lady said “You don’t owe anything.” Are you positive?!"said I. “Yes, we get it right, I’m sure!” she said. Wow! Unreal! But, as I drove home something just didn’t seem right. I went over my return at home where I discovered the BIG error… she had failed to record the large IRA withdrawal from when I moved to Colorado and bought my condo and paid off my car and credit cards to qualify for the load in January 2011. Oh No! So I called and this will be corrected and I will pay Big Tax Bucks! Now what to do? Be mad or be sad? Nah, make some tea. Make some tea and review it. Pick a good name like Birthday Tea. (It’s not that great a tea really…too one dimensional… vanilla and that’s it). Some tea review huh. Tea review and life lesson review. I have too much to be greatful for. Not much money but lots and lots of tea! I love the tea people I have contact with also.

Oh dear, taxes… they will be the end of us! Sorry to hear about your bill :(
I wonder if you can write tea off as a business expense :P

Indigobloom

(or health? I think we can do that in Canada, not sure about the US)

Bonnie

I wouldn’t owe any Tax then!

Indigobloom

Well only on certain items when they aren’t covered under benefits, and there is a limit… $500 I think so not that much comparatively. Ahhh but it is nice to dream! :)

K S

I like your attitude.

Bonnie

Thanks, I’m watching biggest loser and eating chocolate chips …ok…nothin wrong with that huh?!

ashmanra

LOL, Bonnie!

Indigobloom

chocolate chips… without tea?!? ;)

Kittenna

Bonnie – The things I eat while watching Biggest Loser….