drank Jasmine Green Tea by Kusmi Tea

So last Tuesday, on the 22, I had the last bag of this tea. Now I just have it in loose leaf form. This bag I’ve been saving for quite a while. I think it was exposed to too much air becuase usually the bag holds the smell of the tea quite nicely. This time I could barely smell the tea.

First Steep: SO the first steep, as I said above, the smell was very muted and so was the flavour. I only left the bag in for about five minutes, so that could have been a factor too.

Second Steep: I left the bag in this time. And it made a difference. The smell was still muted, but the flavour was much stronger than the first steep.

Tea enthusiast, I love all things tea. Hot, iced or in a food of mine… if it’s tea, I love it. I have a fascination with tea and the many wonderful flavours I just haven’t gotten around to yet. =

I love mostly love black, green and oolong teas, though I am willing to try any type of tea :)

Canada