drank Huo Shan Huang Ya by Canton Tea Co

Here we go i had this one for 2 months in my kitchen but now its time to try it out. Over time i had a lot off green and white tea’s but never ever a Yellow… So its a first time for me and i’m very curious how its going to taste!

The dry leaf’s look a lot like most green’s but with the difference they got some yellowish spots and stains here and there. When dry it doesn’t really smell alot just a regular grassy tea smell. Brewing my first cup with 70°c water for about 2min30sec.

When pouring in this tea i notice almost no color, only when my cup is almost full i’m beginning to see a light green tint in my glass cup! I let it cool for a while because i enjoy my white tea usually when they are cooled down a lot, so doing the same with this one!

My first sip tastes soft very soft in taste and its sweet. You can really tell its sweeter and different then green tea. I did not expect this to be true because its so related to a green tea… This has to be one off the most sweet and fresh tea’s i had in a while and very light in taste. Going to enjoy this on the warm summer days ahead!