drank Lemon Drop Cooler by 52teas

It’s been a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad week. Concerns about elderly mom’s health and dad’s ability to care for her. I’ve been trying to balance out a financial report at work, unsuccessfully, for nearly a week. Major revisions needed to a writing project. Surly teenager. My tummy hurts.

I’m thinking that, of the week’s woes, the only one I can currently do something about is the stomach thing. Can’t remember which of you good folks mentioned it in a recent note, but saw something about rooibos as a potential remedy. The lemony tang is lightening the intestinal blecch somewhat. Nice counterpart to the rooibos.

ashmanra

It will get better. Hang in there! It will, it will, it will!

Indigobloom

hugs!
I always go for Chamomile and mint for a tummy upset… or pu’erh if it’s really bad! Ashmanra is so right, it will get better xx

gmathis

Thanks, friends. The stomach is a little better and I’m wearing my bright Crayola yellow sweater. I know these troubles are light and momentary, but some days the moments are just heaver and longer ;)

Recently, we were at the store—still restocking—trying to determine what medicine cabinet basics we still haven’t got, and it was a pleasure to walk by all the stomach-ceuticals knowing that I have a tea pantry full of much more pleasant remedies.

Ninavampi

Hope all gets better soon!

Comments

ashmanra

It will get better. Hang in there! It will, it will, it will!

Indigobloom

hugs!

gmathis

Ninavampi

Hope all gets better soon!

Southwest Missouri