drank Focus by Tazo

This one can go bitter when you zone out and forget to remove the bag, so it’s not completely sleep-deprivation-proof. (Storms again. Panicked teenager. Up till the wee hours at a friend’s house—-friend has brand new safe room.) But, oh, how I need the mate’ no matter how it tastes…

Azzrian

So sorry your kid was scared. :(
Hope the weather gets better there!
We had some storms last night but nothing bad.
So what IS in a safe room anyway? What IS a safe room exactly? Curious sorry. lol

gmathis

They’re quickly becoming popular in these parts…basically, a severely heavily reinforced steel enclosure designed not to crash or crumple in tornadic winds. Claustrophobically small and not much storage, but can hold a family when necessary. Generally installed in garages, but some can be buried in the backyard like a traditional storm cellar. Lousy tea-steeping facilities ;)

Dylan Oxford

Totally insensitive, I know… but it’s kind of funny that you zoned out on a tea called focus :)

ashmanra

LOL, Dylan! like when my mother-in-law bought ginkgo Bilbao to help improve her memory. I asked her if it worked and she said she didn’t now because she couldn’t remember to take it! LOL!

Missy

haha that’s awesome!

ashmanra

Wow, autocorrect changed so many things in that post and I didn’t even notice! Ginkgo biloba and know…

Comments

Azzrian

So sorry your kid was scared. :(
Hope the weather gets better there!
We had some storms last night but nothing bad.

gmathis