drank Nina's Paris by Nina's Paris

First, thanks to Nina’s for the sample!

My first thought after sipping this tea was, “Confound it, cat, would you QUIT scratching the doorpost? I have to sand and repaint!” My second thought was, “This reminds me of Marco Polo and Tower of London a little bit.”

Further thoughts confirmed that this is a little bit like an Everlasting Gobstopper—give it a few moments, and you’ll catch something else. What I took for lemon after it cooled was the orange; now that it’s nearly gone, there’s the cherry. Good cherry, not cough syrup. Lots of wonderful and subtly sneaky flavor changes.

I suspect this would be nice chilled, too, if the cold temp doesn’t completely overpower all the gentle fruitiness. Fruit tea fans should give this a try, for sure.

Suziqzer

Sounds like a treat !

gmathis

My memory’s slipping…I’ve tasted and reviewed it before (forgot) and compared it to Froot Loops. That’s probably an apt description as well.

Comments

Suziqzer

Sounds like a treat !