drank Lemon Swirl by Cuppa Geek

The last sentence in Cuppa Geek’s pitch for this one is: "Customers have commented that this tea reminds them of lemonade! " Clearly, those customers have never scarfed half a package of Archway soft lemon sugar cookies in a sugar fit (the good Archway kind from when I was a kid, not the skimpy cut-production-corners version you get now).

…because this is the lovely liquid replica of that lemony cookie goodness. Superb.

ashmanra

Oooo, yay! So glad you like it!

derk

the good Archway kind from when I was a kid… whoa. yeah. (I’m not one for words tonight.)