drank Novel Teas by Bag Ladies Tea

This morning’s quote on the bag tag: “My home is where my books are.” (Looking forward to spending some time there this weekend.)

Still a fair-to-middlin’ morning breakfast tea requiring no preparation thought whatsoever.

JacquelineM

A friend just gave me a package of these! How long do you usually steep for? :)

gmathis

Hmmm…probably around 3 minutes, but I tend to prefer stuff on the lighter side. I’d give it a taste and let it go a bit longer if it isn’t stiff enough for you.

Comments

JacquelineM

A friend just gave me a package of these! How long do you usually steep for? :)

gmathis