drank White Tea by Teatulia Teas

A really nice, soft treat. The liquor is very light, a little yellowish and clear. It has a fairly floral nose and some vegetal notes, almost somewhat like a green tea, but not nearly as strong.

It’s surprisingly sweet throughout the whole sip. You get a good amount of sweetness when it first hits your tongue, then it recedes a little, but comes back the strongest farther back in your mouth. It finishes nice and sweet with an almost buttery flavor.

It’s light, but at the same time feels like it’s coating my tongue (in a good way) which I think may be where the buttery flavor sensation comes from. A good white tea with some flavor complexity and unusual notes that make it stand out from other plain whites.

I’m one of the people behind Steepster!

I really like oolongs but I’m open to pretty much anything (although I’m still hesitant of pu-erh). Either way, any tea that expands my tastes, teaches me something, or promotes a love of tea is a winner in my book. If you have any questions, shoot an email to [email protected] or PM me.

Brooklyn, NY