Another high score for MTC! This is a very nice smooth black with some malty notes and a sort of oak like taste. It is very good, but yet another one I would only steep once.(I guess all my blacks have come to that)Definitely a competitor in my cupboard of new black teas! Yea!

Marie

Yay! I haven’t tried that one yet. Glad you liked it! Do you think it’s stronger than english breakfast?

kat

Hmmm I dont think so …course u can make it stronger with more leaf(which I do) but I like it better than English Brkfast It doesn’t have that bite to it or any astringency at all even with more leaf, so thats awesome. I’m so glad you turned me on to Metropolitan Co- thank you!!!

Comments

Marie

kat

I LOVE music, tea, nature, my dogs, my gf, hiking, biking, travelling, working out, cooking…trying to live life to the fullest the best way I know how and that means drinking tea from the moment I wake up to my nightcap of herbal before bed!!

USA