drank OH LA LA OOLONG by Tealish

Hrm. I don’t know. It’s good, kinda. But I don’t think I’d ever actively reach for it. I like the mango, but if I’m looking for a fruity oolong, I’m always going to reach for Long Life Oolong. De says it’s heavy and I would agree with that. And slightly artificial, but not overly so. All in all, I’m glad I tried it, the fruit flavors are lovely, but I can’t justify making room in my cupboard for this one.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON