drank Pom Power by DAVIDsTEA

Buying the iced tea tumbler was the smartest thing I ever did! This was the tea of the day along with Bear Trap the other day, and while I went in intending to load up on Bear Trap (which, with a little bit of agave, tastes just like candy), I took a sip of this and had to try it. I am so glad I did. Hot, I found the hibiscus was too much for me, but iced….it was glorious. And while I prefer to cold steep here at him, I can totally see the merits of making the tea double strong and then icing it. The hibsicus doesn’t have nearly as much time to contemplate world (and tea) domination. This is one I can definitely see myself returning to.

MegWesley

Hibsicus world and tea domination! Make me giggle so badly.

aisling of tea