drank Cheeky Lychee by DAVIDsTEA

So I went into this tea a little blind. I had no earthly clue what lychee tasted like.

This tea, to me, is mouth-wateringly juicy…however, the juice tastes like my grandmother’s rose handsoap smells. Yeah, it’s just not good to me. I don’t know if I don’t like lychee or if I just don’t like this tea, but this is not one I’ll be replacing.

DaisyChubb

Its a very perfumey fruit, so that makes totaly sense my dear!

aisling of tea

Yay! I’m glad it wasn’t just me. I sniffed the lychee tea at Tealish today and it had the same smell of rose soap to me, so I think I’m going to pass this tea on.

DaisyChubb

Im sure youll make someones day with it! Thats sometimes worth the pain of a soapy tea? Ha ha

aisling of tea

Yup yup! Better than I learn I don’t like it on a mere 26g from DT, rather than a tin from Harney and Sons, or something like that.

eek yes, amen to that

Amariel

Yes, I get a floral scent too. Not my cuppa I’m afraid.

Comments

DaisyChubb

Its a very perfumey fruit, so that makes totaly sense my dear!

eek yes, amen to that

Amariel

Yes, I get a floral scent too. Not my cuppa I’m afraid.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON