Sunday Sipdown Sample. Wow, if this tea tasted as good as the wet leaf smelled, I’d be a devotee. But I just didn’t get much flavor out of it until I got to the last 3rd of the cup. Then I got the vanilla. This was a fresh sample packet and I used 2 tsp in a 12-oz mug. I really didn’t get the cinnamon or orange, and that bummed me out because I like those flavors.

I’m wondering if I should blame my tea mug? It’s a tall mug but the infuser basket only comes down 1/3 of the way. It seems as if the tea wouldn’t steep as well if it’s not able to go all the way to the bottom. Anyone else find this to be true?

keychange

I’m with you on wanting a really, really deep infuser. I don’t really know if one exists. For travel mugs, they have some with deep infusers, otherwise you can upend the mug while steeping so the water sloshes everywhere, but yeah—I do feel the world needs to be a bit more concerned about leaf-water contact LOL.

Comments

keychange

Oshkosh, WI