Enjoying some of this now. (I tend to drink white tea at night, the caffeine in other teas would keep me up until 4 AM.)

This is very good.

I ordinarily put no sugar in my teas but the instructions recommended it. I tried a couple sips without sugar at first, then decided to add a bit of sugar and it really brought out the flavor in this tea – I feel like the sugar enhanced rather than diminished the tea’s flavor. Tastes awesome. Makes me long for a summer afternoon. I will no doubt get some more of this once summer rolls around. (Which will be mid-June, if we’re lucky lol.) I bet this would make an AMAZING iced tea.

This tastes a little similar to cantaloupe and cream to me. Both are outstanding and they are different, and I can’t decide which one I like better.

Terri HarpLady

I really enjoy this one once in awhile. The cantalope & cream is nice too, but I think I like this one better. It might be the visual effect of the pretty pink amaranth flowers though :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Rochester HIlls, MI