drank Moroccan Mint by Stash Tea Company

Spearmint and peppermint nicely blended. This was my breakfast tea today! Usually I crave strong, hearty tea like Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Yorkshire Gold, etc. In fact, I went hunting for Lapsang at work and realized it was at home. So I went in the opposite direction.

This was quite refreshing as a wake-up tea. I brewed it only about 2 minutes and added a little stevia after tasting. I think this would be even better with honey, and delicious over ice with a dash of honey. Am I right that traditional mint tea is drunk very hot and heavily sweetened in North Africa? I can even see doing that with this tea, as an after-dinner drink.

I barely taste the lemongrass.

I have another Moroccan Mint in my shopping list. Am very curious now to sample and compare. I can’t recall whether that one is straight herbal or contains “real” tea. One or the other will probably become a staple.

ashmanra

Just saw this! Maybe I can find this one here in town, we have a pretty dismal tea selection locally.

Barb

Let me know if you’d like a sample!

Comments

ashmanra

Barb

Let me know if you’d like a sample!

That isn’t Angus; nor is it Merle, Finn, or Dulcie. It’s a very focused Scottish wildcat.

More later.