drank Big Apple by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is delicious!

The dry leaf smells wonderful – fresh tea and fresh apples. There is a lot of tea leaf in this mix, a good balance of the green and white – along with a generous amount of dried apple pieces.

Steeped 3 min – 92F water. The fresh appley taste really comes through, and it doesn’t taste at all artificial – it is followed by smooth green and white teas lingering. No spices, nothing exotic – just good, clean apple tea. Tried adding a bit of raw sugar at the end and this was nice as well!

Iced – doubled the amount of tea used previously and poured the steeped tea over ice. Let this sit a while and came back to it – this is awesome iced, really quite refreshing! Again, tastes like apples and tea – not artificial or like apple juice. Added agave when I poured some for a friend and she said it was great!

This is a light tea – so if you pick up 50g your little silver sachet will be stuffed full, definitely a bonus! I went back a few days after purchasing my first 50g to buy another 50 in a tin so I can add them together. It’s that good!

Kittenna

So this is like apple cider without the cinnamon? Not green apple?

mortava

Kittena: I don’t get so much of a GREEN apple taste from this – as just fresh juicy apples. Honestly the smell reminds me of crisp red delicious apples!

Comments

Kittenna

So this is like apple cider without the cinnamon? Not green apple?

mortava

Vet tech, Geek, Mom of 1, Gamer, Tattoo collector. Avid reader, roller derby fan & animal lover. Tea loving 30-something on the We(s)t coast of Canada.

Vancouver, BC