drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

Bamboozled and Oh Canada (Happy Canada Day!) were the teas of the day today at Davids Tea. I had my iced tea mug with me, so I got my $1 refill and decided to try the new Bamboozled.

Bamboo tea, sounds interesting – smells delicious dry and steeped. Iced this is very light and definitely refreshing! The peach comes across the most to me, but I can definitely taste the pineapple in there – but it’s not tart.

I can see buying some of this for iced tea in the future. Glad for the $1 iced tea refills w/ the iced tea mug though – it’s a great way to try different teas!

Kittenna

Yum! I’m excited. Blazing Strawberries was pretty light, so I was expecting that of this one.

Comments

Kittenna

Vet tech, Geek, Mom of 1, Gamer, Tattoo collector. Avid reader, roller derby fan & animal lover. Tea loving 30-something on the We(s)t coast of Canada.

Vancouver, BC