drank Rose Petal Black by The Tao of Tea

Another wonderful sample from Rachel from iHeartTeas !! Thank you so much! :) This one was a delightful treat. When it is dry, there is a faint floral scent to it. Once brewed, it was a nice, dark brown color. The scent was faint, but the taste was wonderful. I love rose petals, and this one was a well blended tea. The keemum’s smokiness balanced the rose petals. The end result is a very floral, perfume-y, slightly roasty and warm blend. There is very slight astringency and it wasn’t bitter. There is a nice sweet taste lingering in the background as well. Good tea!