drank Dancong Aria by Adagio Teas

WOW! I was blown away by this! I’m having a very anxious day because I’m anticipating something later today, so I decided to take some time to relax with tea. Oolong seemed perfect, and it is.

I prepared this in my gaiwan. Dry, the leaves seemed long and dark and the scent was fantastic… a little musty and sweet. I rinsed the leaves for a few seconds. The first steep was for less than 1 minute. It was a bit strong… I should have steeped it for a shorter time. But it was nutty and sweet. The aftertaste was sweet as well! The second steep was for about 2 minutes, and it tasted like lychee and florals, but more lychee and sweetness. It was divine! I may go for a 3rd steep soon!

I love the smell of the wet leaves. Definitely sweet lychee! So relaxed now!