drank Rhubarb Green by Adagio Teas

So I got my package from Den’s Tea! Its my first time ordering from there. I bought a kyusu and used it to steep this tea! It is so delicious! I steeped it twice.

I had such a long weekend! This tea was great!

Cofftea

Um… this isn’t a Den’s Tea product…

oOTeaOo

I know but the kyusu I ordered is from Dens Tea :)

Cofftea

Oh yeah duh, didn’t read it carefully enough. Oops, sorry… Dens is amazing though!

oOTeaOo

No worries!! :) I know I JUST tried the sencha fuka-midori! So good! :)

Comments

Cofftea

Um… this isn’t a Den’s Tea product…

oOTeaOo

I know but the kyusu I ordered is from Dens Tea :)

oOTeaOo

No worries!! :) I know I JUST tried the sencha fuka-midori! So good! :)

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy