drank Peppermint by Adagio Teas

For me, this summer is the summer of iced teas. I keep trying different mixes. I love cold brewing since its so easy to do.

Last night, I wanted to make some sort of iced tea mojito! I blended a little of Adagio’s Peppermint and Mighty Leaf’s Green Tea Tropical with a dab of agave (surprisingly mixed well room temperature water). Since I have an abundance of limes, I added them to the mix. I let the mix sit in the fridge overnight and voila! Yummy goodness! :) Some citrus notes with the limes were great! The peppermint was refreshing!

Iced 8 min or more