drank Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade by Tazo

Had this today with green tea! I didn’t realize it was so nice and warm out today and decided to wear long sleeves and boots! ACK! I was walking around today too and my friends and I decided to go to Starbucks. It was nice hanging out with my girl friends since it has been such a long time since I’ve seen them.

This is wonderful and I didn’t have any sugar added. It was sweet enough from the lemonade, which probably has sugar in it. I’m not sure though. I liked the hint of green tea on my palate. Delicious!