drank Dorian Grey by Great Wall Tea Company

Mmm you can smell the sweet caramel. The bergamot is very mild, but there. And when I pulled my filter out, I think I might have gotten a whiff of apple.

The bergamot’s stronger in the taste, the caramel shadowing it in the background. I still get whiffs of something that could be apple in the smell, but none of it carries over to the taste. Maybe just a touch as it cools, but I could just be mistaking the taste. It’s very mellow and pleasant, though. There’s a touch of bitterness as well, but that’s it.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada