This’ the last of this! Due to the fact that I think it makes an excellent breakfast tea, chances are I will probably purchase it a third time. I practically have a tin specifically for it.

But I may also branch out and (gasp) use the tin for a different tea. My number of empty tins now equals the number of teas I have still in the bags they came in (the roll-down close ones; can’t be good for them, I don’t see them preventing much air exposure); two from Tealicious, two from Granville, one from Teaopia, one from Murchie’s, one from Great Wall.

Although some of the empty tins are A&D’s. And I just don’t have the heart to peal off the stickers from those yet. If they came off more easily, I would, but they’re stuck on there pretty good. They’d just tear.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of college, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot. It’s the highlight of a good day if I have time for a pot.

When I was a kid, I used to experiment by ripping open bags of Tetley’s and stuffing in extra ingredients.

I prefer Earl Grey, and a good friend of mine (who considers himself a great tea enthusiast) hates me because of it. I cannot explain his irrational hatred of bergamot.

BC, Canada