White Chai

Chai White Blend
Citrus, Coconut, Ginger, Lemon
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

From Adagio Teas

White tea, chai spices with lemongrass, coconut, fruit pieces and peppercorn combine for a light bodied zesty cup. Light yellow with complex notes of lemongrass, fruit and spice that dance on the palate. A fiery kick of the peppercorn lingers in the soft sweetness of the fruit.

About Adagio Teas View company

I was hoping this tea would be a bit crazier and more unusual, but it is still tasty. Smells like lemon christmas in the bag, and when steeped, reminds me of a lemon ginger tea I used to drink. Spicy lemon is the dominant flavor, with a little sharp zing that might be the peppercorns or might be the ginger. I don’t believe this is caffeine free, which makes it tricky as to what time of day I might drink it. Overall a bright, lemony, pick me up

Flavors: Citrus, Coconut, Ginger, Lemon

This is a very spicy, flavorful tea that is reminiscent of the traditional black versions but with less caffeine! Major thumbs up!