Evening Tea, Decaffeinated

Edit tea info Last updated by Kelly Peeples

From Ahmad Tea

A delicate blend of the finest decaffeinated teas, very lightly flavoured with bergamot, particularly suitable for drinking in the evening. A delightful cup of tea for those who wish to reduce caffeine intake.

About Ahmad Tea View company

Steepster is acting slow again, so I’m not sure if this tea will make it to the dashboard.I tried “liking” a few people’s notes and they didn’t stick either.

Anyway, it’s been freezing cold in my apartment today and I’ve been trying to drink a lot of warm tea but I don’t need any more caffeine after my 1 pm coffee which still has me kind of wired at almost 9 pm.

I’ve had this tea forever and it’s been lurking in my cupboard where I forgot about it. This is the kind of bergamot tea I actually enjoy since the tea is lightly flavored with bergamot, very subtle and compliments the black tea well. This is good with soymilk and a touch of stevia this evening. I wouldn’t turn down a cup if offered, but it can’t really compare to the decaf Paris by Harney and Sons. This is also in a paper teabag which doesn’t help the flavor. It is a decent cuppa, however.

Love this tea in the evening with milk