Premium Gyokuro

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From Aiya

Premium Gyokuro (meaning “Jade Dew”) is the pinnacle of Japanese loose leaf green tea. Similar to Matcha, the leaves are handpicked and shade grown to preserve its amino acids bringing out its natural sweet taste. Best served steeped in a lower temperature to maximize taste.

About Aiya View company

This tea has been staring at me for a few weeks. I have been waiting to try it and make my notes when I had the appropriate time. Now…I am wondering if it was trying to tell me something…like…I"M PRETTY DARNED AWESOME…because, you know what? It IS pretty darned awesome!

“Dew” is a lovely word and fits this tea. It’s light and airy and clean and fresh as well as springy, sweet, and delightful!

I agree with my Sororitea Sister LiberTEAs that this is perhaps one of the best Gyokuro’s I have tried to date :)

This is an excellent Gyokuro, perhaps the best I’ve tried yet. So sweet and young and fresh, quite like a dew drop on a young sprig of spring grass. Lightly creamy in the background – nothing heavy so it doesn’t weigh down the tea, but instead highlights the sweetness of the overall cup.

A very pleasant cup … I like this very much.