Lavender Sencha

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by bluebelle

• “I agree with LynnDC this is surprisingly creamy, with kind of a vanilla warmth to it. I do taste and really enjoy the lavender notes here, though, as usual, I wish these scented/blended teas used...” Read full tasting note
    Flowery 142 tasting notes
  • “I don't get much of the lavender but what I do get is a unique taste that is really wonderful. I always add milk, so that could be a huge contributor to this wonderfully creamy brew.” Read full tasting note
    LinnDC 6 tasting notes

From American Tea Room

A delicious Sencha green with several lavender flowers accentuated the traditional Japanese taste. A very delightful, light, and positively stimulating Sencha with a healthy taste of Lavender.

About American Tea Room View company

I agree with LynnDC this is surprisingly creamy, with kind of a vanilla warmth to it. I do taste and really enjoy the lavender notes here, though, as usual, I wish these scented/blended teas used a higher quality tea, as this lavender flavor over a sweeter, fuller green would knock my socks off. As it is, I’m happy enough to drink it but don’t expect it to have a permanent home in the stash.

I don’t get much of the lavender but what I do get is a unique taste that is really wonderful. I always add milk, so that could be a huge contributor to this wonderfully creamy brew.