White Acai

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

• “Sip down! Taking a tea break from dealing with my finished lace shawl photos. This tea isn't bad iced, though it does taste quite artificial and candy like. I feel weird as sometimes I do like...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1075 tasting notes

From Art of Tea

Experience the many wonders of acai in this uplifting white tea blend, with its refreshing fruity high notes and its smooth, rounded finish. Steeps a lively pinkish hue and is best served over ice or as a mid afternoon lift.

Water Temperature: 175-185 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 1-3 minutes
Ingredients: Organic White Tea, Pineapple Bits, Organic Rosehips, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Apple Bits, Organic Black Currants, Acai Powder, Natural Flavors
Origin: Art of Tea Blend

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

Sip down! Taking a tea break from dealing with my finished lace shawl photos. This tea isn’t bad iced, though it does taste quite artificial and candy like. I feel weird as sometimes I do like candy tasting tea (ie, Lupicias Champagne Rose or Momoko), but this tastes like pixie stick powdery.

Shawl pics! phew, that was a lot of lace knitting crazyness and beading!

Iced
wheezybee

Gorgeous!

OMGsrsly

That shawl is GORGEOUS!

Cavocorax

That’s so impressive! I love it.

Tealizzy

That shawl is amazing!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Wow, that’s really pretty, AS !