Creamy Rhubarb

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Fjellrev

• “Mmm, rhubarb. Smelling this makes me want a piece of this rhubarb dessert that my grandma makes that consists of a graham cracker crust, then layered with rhubarb, marshmallow/Cool Whip kind of...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From Bayswater Tea Co.

Brewing directions: 2 heaping tea measuring spoons for 1 cup of water. Steep 6-10 min.

Ingredients: apple, rosehips, dehydrated yogurt, rhubarb, rosepetals, natural citric acid, vitamin C

About Bayswater Tea Co. View company

Mmm, rhubarb. Smelling this makes me want a piece of this rhubarb dessert that my grandma makes that consists of a graham cracker crust, then layered with rhubarb, marshmallow/Cool Whip kind of mixture, caramel pudding, and dusted with crushed up graham crackers.

This is like that minus the graham crackers and caramel pudding.

I’ve only cold steeped it so far and it’s very rhubarby. I get apple in the background too, and the creaminess from the dehydrated yogurt. No rosehips but it’s cool. This tastes a lot like David’s Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait sans hibiscus. I’m actually kind of curious about how it will taste hot.