Christmas Cookie

Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “I am trying to enjoy my morning and was thinking about going back to sleep but that seems like it's impossible. My neighborhood has been noisy and I have anxiety about my physical therapy...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2356 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

Enjoy the warmth and memories of Christmas morning every day of the year with this spicy and sweet black tea blend abound with the scents of juicy oranges and delicate cream. A winter favorite, this tea reminds the palate of tasty cookies.

About Capital Teas View company

I am trying to enjoy my morning and was thinking about going back to sleep but that seems like it’s impossible. My neighborhood has been noisy and I have anxiety about my physical therapy appointment today which should be about as much fun as a root canal.

I picked this out of my stash today, it’s been a while since I’ve had this. It still seems like a spicy orange chai to me, I don’t know how they are getting “cookie” out of this but it’s fairly tasty no matter what you call it. This is definitely better with sugar though.

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
CapitalTeas

Hi! Thank you so much for your review! A lot of our customers enjoy it as a winter treat, like a Christmas Cookie :) Glad you’re enjoying it. Happy Brewing!