Christmas Cookie

Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “I've had this tea for what seems like forever. I must admit, these strong flavored holiday teas are really more appropriate for winter time so that's probably why I haven't had so much of this...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2577 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

Enjoy the warmth and memories of Christmas morning every day of the year with this spicy and sweet black tea blend abound with the scents of juicy oranges and delicate cream. A winter favorite, this tea reminds the palate of tasty cookies.

About Capital Teas View company

I’ve had this tea for what seems like forever. I must admit, these strong flavored holiday teas are really more appropriate for winter time so that’s probably why I haven’t had so much of this since last year. This is good with the soy creamer. I think I have a trend here, the soy creamer is good in almost everything black tea or rooibos based.

I added a tiny touch of fennel to this and it’s good! I like the mix here of the orange and the chai like spices. I also see a few peppercorns in here, so this is a nice warming drink. Hopefully I will finish it off before spring arrives :)