Organic Detox Infusion

Herbs, Raspberry, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Jacq Lim

From Clipper

A delicious, and refreshing infusion with hibiscus, liquorice root, nettle & aloe vera. Naturally caffeine free.

About Clipper View company

As I’m walking back from meeting up with OMGsrsly tonight for a quickie tea swap in the middle of Granville Street, what I can only call an “energy bolt of thought” hit me. “Go get Detox tonight,” it said. I knew it meant this tea.

I promptly finished what I was doing, headed over to the store, and grabbed this. I’ve brewed it, and… well…. I knew hibiscus was #1 in there, so it shouldn’t surprise me it’s blood red, right? Well, it does. It’s a bit stunning and unsettling.

Still, I’m drinking it. It’s not as odd as I’d think it should/would be (normally I stay away from hibiscus). Pleasant if oddly sweet (aloe vera, maybe?) Dunno. If it helps me get out of my body whatever I ingested today though that I can feel like a lump moving through me? I’m thrilled.

Flavors: Herbs, Raspberry, Sweet

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I absolutely love this tea- it’s naturally delicious and has a beautiful cool licorice zing at the end of the sip. I really do suggest it, as its good for you and your tastebuds :)