Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Anna

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Oh. _Oh._ *PEACHY.* Really good, natural peach flavour is so hard to come by. But here it is! Right here! This tea is playing tricks on my brain in the best way. Smelling the dry leaf made my...” Read full tasting note
    clareborn 258 tasting notes

From Comptoir des thés et des épices

Mélange de thé vert Sencha de Chine et de thé Oolong aux saveurs douces et fruitées de fruits exotiques et de pêche, et agrémenté de fleurs d’oranger, de pétales de roses, de fleurs de bleuets et de souci et de passiflore.

About Comptoir des thés et des épices View company

1 Tasting Note

Oh.

Oh.

PEACHY.

This tea is playing tricks on my brain in the best way. Smelling the dry leaf made my tongue tingle with the anticipation of soft-rough peach skin – this, in spite of the fact that the peach itself isn’t that obvious in the nose. There’s mainly a full, fruity ripeness there, very sweet – but I guess there was something quite undeniably peachy there that my senses immediately recognized. I’m Pavlov’s peach eater.

It smells lovely brewed, too. Like a good, green Lupicia tea at its best, but with more sophistication. (I definitely must compare this with Lupicia’s Momo at some point.) In the cup, it’s all juicy peach – the aftertaste in particular is highly peachful.

Iced. This will be iced. I’m going to ice this. Yes.

[From my epic Instant-Thé order to Rome, October 2013.]

JustJames

now THIS vendor i have thing for. someday….. maybe next semester, lol.

i’ve never tried this vendor… hmmm