Noël en Alsace

Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “I ordered this tea because yyz pointed out elsewhere that the description of it is identical to Flocon d'épices. That tea is only sold in an expensive tin, but this one is sold in bulk like their...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1990 tasting notes

From Dammann Freres

Harmonious blend of Ceylon and China teas with citrus fruits and Christmas spices flavours (cinnamon, nutmeg, clove), and orange peels, cornflower petals. This blend accompanies very well shortbreads. (Brewing time: 4 to 5 minutes).

About Dammann Freres View company

1990 tasting notes

I ordered this tea because yyz pointed out elsewhere that the description of it is identical to Flocon d’épices. That tea is only sold in an expensive tin, but this one is sold in bulk like their regular teas.

I of course wanted to try it when it came in to make sure it was the same! It’s been a little bit since I had Flocon, but I think it is. I smelled citrus and spices immediately in the pouch, and then that rich, syrupy, figgy flavor in the brewed tea. This cup almost makes me think there is a hint of caramel flavoring in this as well, it’s so creamy. Loving this one, and glad I have 100g of it!

yyz

I’m glad that it seems to be the same! I really liked that one too.