Pom Springs

Green Tea
Apple, Beet Root, Blackberry Leaves, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Pomegranate Seeds, Rhubarb, Rose Hips
Apple, Astringent, Berry, Floral, Hibiscus, Tart, Berries, Candy, Fruity, Blueberry, Cranberry, Rose, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

For thousands of year, pomegranates have been revered as a symbol of love, fertility and prosperity. Today, people love them because they’re one of the healthiest things you can eat. But the real reason they’ve won our hearts is their refreshingly sweet and tangy taste. Especially when we combine them with green tea, sweet apple and a tart hint of rhubarb, rosehips and hibiscus. The result? An all-natural hot pink tea that’s deliciously fruity and undeniably good for you. It’s the pom diggity. (MK Kosher)

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I wasn’t a fan of this on my first brew. I just got some as a gift, so I guess I’ll be brewing some more. I will likely just do a cold brew and add lemonade to it to take the gross taste out…

Not my favorite tea. Part of their green iced tea collection. too much apple. slightly bitter and astringent.

Flavors: Apple, Astringent, Berry, Floral, Hibiscus, Tart

Iced 8 min or more 4 tsp 67 OZ / 1981 ML

I’m definitely not loving this one so much right now. This morning’s cup was a poor mix of apple and hibiscus with a hint of froot by the foot. No green tea notes at all, though there never really have been. Might find my old notes on this to see why my rating is so high, maybe I’m doing something wrong. More than likely my tea tastes are changing (which I wouldn’t mind if I didn’t have a fair amount of this left). Dropping the rating on this for now though.

Flavors: Apple, Candy, Hibiscus

I loved the smell of the dry tea. It smelled tart and fruity. But when I made it today it was strange. I doesn’t BAD, but there’s something off about the flavour that I dont like. Too artificial maybe? Maybe I’m just not into pomegranate flavour?

I actually feel like I want to give this one away. I’m sure someone will enjoy it more than me.

Flavors: Fruity, Tart

About half a year back I had one of my worst tea experiences; it was an organic pomegranate tea in my mom’s cupboard. I can’t remember where it was from. Back then I decided that I’d try to make a sort of tea slushie, freezing a cup of it and then blending it the next day. The results were.. not good. I think that day I swore off both organic teas and basically anything pomegranate.
However, I’ve since been gifted many delicious organic teas, along with which I got a small taste of this. I’m having my first cup of pomegranate tea since that traumatic time.

I made the tea far too hot, so I’ve had it sitting on my desk for about fifteen minutes, simply taking in the aroma. It first somewhat disgusted me, but it seemed to grow on me a bit. I always used to like the actual fruit.

First sip:
I’m struck first by the apple flavour, and a blueberry taste. Acai berry as well. Is there actually pomegranate in this? I think I ended up making it too strong; I added a bit of water to try to salvage it, to limited avail. I think it would have been hard to make a tea that actually tasted like pomegranate. It’s very sweet, which I’m sure would definitely appeal to lots of people.

Cup finished:
I think my past got in the way of there being any chance of truly enjoying this. Moreover, I think I’ve yet to find a fruity tea from Davidstea that I’ve thought that I could frequently own. They always seem to leave me with a sort of dry mouth and that… You know that feeling that cranberry juice leaves in your throat? That. I should probably be making them weaker but I’ve never been a weak tea sort of guy. Overall, I would drink again but not if I had to pay for it.

Flavors: Apple, Berry, Blueberry, Cranberry

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

I wasn’t expecting to like this tea, but it quickly became my favourite. The rose colour and fruity taste make it an easy drinker. It’s sweet with a slightly tart after taste, and needs nothing added to it. I think this tea will be a year round staple in my cupboard and I look forward to trying it over ice in the summer.

Flavors: Apple, Berry, Hibiscus, Rose

I wasn’t expecting to like this tea, and I was surprised by joy! Love this sweet and tart pomegranate blend. Looking forward to a second cup, and ordering some for my cupboard. A very unique fruit punch with a natural taste not overpowered by flavorings. August 2014 Tea of the Month. This is my birthday month tea. So, I’m happy that it brews up hot pink, since pink is my favorite color. :)

I’m in love with this tea! Firstly, I love the colour. I think it’s the only green tea I’ve ever had that wasn’t…well…green! It’s a gorgeous deep pink colour. The taste is amazing. It’s fresh and fruity and tastes like pomegranates without having the bitter aftertaste that I associate with that particular fruit. I imagine this would be lovely iced.

I keep forgetting to pick this one up! Sigh. I can’t tell if I like one better than Green Seduction (they taste very similar to me), but the smell of this one is delicious. Again, it has pomegranate, so yay!

I first had this when it was initially released in stores a couple months back but unfortunately I was sick at the time so I never really tasted it. I did, however, pick up a small sample which I finally got to try this evening. I dumped the whole thing into my gravity steeper so I could ice it. The result is a very sweet, fruity tea. I could see how pomegranate plays a role in this but mostly I am picking out apple and blackberry leaves. I am not really getting the tartness that others have spoke of too much though the sweetness does mellow at the end of the sip. It’s not a bad tea but it isn’t one I really need to have around either so this is the end for me and this tea. 169.