English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B

1 Tasting Note View all

From Divinitea

A smooth sipping blend of single estate black teas that make a great start to the day.

About Divinitea View company

1 Tasting Note

I forgot my tea this morning on the way into work. I know what was I thinking? Honestly I was probably thinking about my orthopedic appt. this afternoon. Where hopefully I will hear I only have a level three sprain in ankle/knee and not a fracture or worse in my ankle! “sigh”

So thankfully my favorite cafe has a nice selection of teas on tap. I chose this one and it has a nice flavor like most EB’s. My guess would be that this is a blend of Assam and Ceylon. It has some malty notes in it and it pretty smooth. I added milk and sweetener to this one (like always). It is just a nice start to my day. :)

nothin like a classic english breakfast :)

good luck with your appt by the way.

Very true! And thanks I hate going to the doctor! But I promised my husband that if it wasn’t better by yesterday I would make an appointment.

Oh dear! Hope the diagnosis isn’t serious.

I had a level three sprain WITH a avulsion fracture. GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK. There is no shame in using crutches!

darn grammer…was supposed to be "level three sprain with AN avlusion fracture…can’t figure out how to edit!

Yikes! I’m sorry that you’re hurt. Hope you hear good news from the doc!

It is a level/grade two sprain in my ankle and knee…which means air cast for three weeks at least. I’ll take it.

That is great news!