Meng Ding Huang Ya-Mt. Meng Yellow Sprout-Nonpareil
Meng Ding Huang Ya comes from the misty top of Mt. Mengshan amid the “Heavenly Country”—- the gorgeous Sichuan province. And since the Tang dynasty, Meng Ding Huan Ya has been a legendary tribute tea: such was its fame that its arrival each spring became the very sign of spring itself; “Meng Ding Tea and Yangtze Water” is exulted in the folk lore as the noblest of tea together with Yangtze as the best of water.Strictly harvested and painstakingly hand processed, Meng Ding Huang Ya consists as much as 10,000 beautiful tiny down-covered shoots per 500 grams. The pale yellow infusion is complex and delicate with hints of floral, sweet and nutty. It has a lovely appearance, balanced with a mellow and refreshing aftertaste. It is superbly smooth and full-bodied.
Other names: Mt. Meng Yellow Sprout
Origin: Meng Ding, Sichuan Province of China
Grade: Nonpareil, All buds.
Grade & Inspection
1) Tea buds is bright yellowish green color, straight and covered with white down.
2) Water color is light almond-yellow color.
3) Fragrance is called (Qing-xiang) that is greenish refreshing flavor.
4) Taste is brisk, sweet and mellow.
5) Tea buds after brewing is very bright yellow color, fleshy and thick, and soft.