Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Frontier Natural Products Co-op

Whole leaf green tea with numerous bits of whole raspberries. Sweet tart and fresh flavor and pucker

About Frontier Natural Products Co-op View company

Oh, wow.
“Numerous bits” seems like quite an understatement for all the raspberry in this drink. It’s like a berry punch in the mouth! There’s more raspberries here than there were at the farmers’ market last weekend. The raspberries are stronger than the raspberry-flavor syrup used in soda machine “iced tea”. I feel like the teapot is going “thhhhhhhhb,” blowing raspberries at me. Raspberry raspberry raspberry.

It’s tart and fresh-tasting. The liquor is pink. That’s weird. i wasn’t expecting a pink tea. I mean, this is supposed to be a green tea. Since that often turns out yellow-ish, should the liquid be more of an orange color? Maybe? At any rate, even though I saw plenty of green leaves in the dry leaves, I don’t taste it.

I like it, I’m just a little blown away by how dominant the raspberries are.

Very raspberry-ish. Not very green-tea-ish. Pink brew. This is a sample I got from TeaEqualsBliss. Interesting tea. It would be a decent iced tea if sweetened, I bet.

TeaEqualsBliss

TOTALLY agree with you! I was thinking the same thing!

This tastes like a natural raspberry that I’s sweet yet abit tart with a pleasant green tea,

Pucker is right…WHOA!
But at least you can still taste the Raspberry AND Green Tea individually. The color is a light pink.