Harmony Tulsi

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Fusion Teas

• “I think I've said this before in another Tulsi review. I hope what they say about Tulsi is true. the claims of calming I mean. All the health benefits. This is a great herbal tea blend. The...” Read full tasting note
    raulmark 71 tasting notes
  • “When I think of 'Harmony' I don't necessarily go to rooibos... this blend seems mostly rooibos. (Definitely more than the picture shows.) It would be so nice without the rooibos. Harmony to me...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1363 tasting notes

From Fusion Teas

Get in harmony with the world around you with this stress reducing tulsi tea. Ginger will calm you digestive system while the chamomile will relax your mind and body. In today’s society we constantly take products that will help get us through our day or give us energy. Then we are over stimulated and come crashing down from our artificial stimulation. Going through this day after day is not good for the mind or body. We need time to heal, time to recover, time to get back into harmony. This is where our Harmony blend is most beneficial. It replenishes your body and fights off free radicals while reducing stress and relaxing your body. Chamomile blossoms are especially known as a sleep inducing tea and lavender adds just the right amount of aroma to create perfect harmony.

Ingredients: Tulsi herb, rooibos, ginger bits, cinnamon, lemon verbena, chamomile blossoms, lavender, rose petals

About Fusion Teas View company

I think I’ve said this before in another Tulsi review. I hope what they say about Tulsi is true. the claims of calming I mean. All the health benefits.
This is a great herbal tea blend. The flavors blend so well. It smells nice. no after taste. Slightly sweet & fruity, but not candy
This was a sample sent to me in my order and I’m grateful to Fusion for introducing me to Tulsi
This is what I need to help me relax as I’m watching Hulu and getting ready to sleep

TeaBrat

I like tulsi, I think it does help me relax…

When I think of ‘Harmony’ I don’t necessarily go to rooibos… this blend seems mostly rooibos. (Definitely more than the picture shows.) It would be so nice without the rooibos. Harmony to me does not equal scratchy rooibos throat. Flavors that show through: ginger which makes it seem very medicinal when it isn’t in chai (ginger also isn’t harmony for me), a bit of sweetness from the lemon myrtle, and then rooibos rooibos rooibos. Tulsi to me means basil. I love basil, but I don’t get any of that here either. No floral anything (supposed to be chamomile, lavender, roses). Disappointing.