Toasted Caramel

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Fusion Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Oh now this is a nice decaf dessert tea! The rooibos brewed in a T-Sac didn't bother my throat at ALL. I think it was the cup of rooibos that least bugged my throat that I've ever drank. I think...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1388 tasting notes

From Fusion Teas

A delicious and decadent treat of organic South African rooibos paired with our own hand-cut chewy caramel, toasted sweet brown rice, and the delicate floral notes of Fleur de Sel to draw out the rich, smoky tones in the rooibos and caramels. A perfect balance of sweet and salty. To be enjoyed neat or with a splash of cream and sugar.

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos, toasted rice, caramel, natural flavor, buckwheat (does not contain wheat), toffee bits.

About Fusion Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Oh now this is a nice decaf dessert tea! The rooibos brewed in a T-Sac didn’t bother my throat at ALL. I think it was the cup of rooibos that least bugged my throat that I’ve ever drank. I think it wouldn’t be a problem if the rooibos was always bigger pieces, so they can’t sneak through infusers. The flavor was really nice – the caramel is just perfect with the rooibos…big caramel pieces! The toastiness is lovely with it too, but I could have used more of it. I had a second steep the next day and it was a completely different cup – strawberry. And all the caramel was gone…. I doubt the caramel melted completely the first time. Maybe rooibos naturally tastes like strawberry, especially if steeped a while? The perfect rooibos blend to have around.
Steep #1 // 8 min after boiling // 4 min steep