Herbal Tea
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Harney & Sons The Store

From Harney & Sons

Calm the mind and body with Chamomile Herbal. The tea’s unique strong scent reminiscent of fresh green apples comes from the finest handpicked Egyptian Chamomile flower heads. The pale yellow chamomile brew is a delicious tea with a definite body and honey-sweet infusion. Served for centuries as a calmative, Chamomile is also the perfect nighttime tisane, quieting and calming.

About Harney & Sons View company

2041 tasting notes

I should be asleep but I napped off and on all day because of the muscle relaxant I took. Now I want to go to bed but I just feel too restless. I have two bags left of this one that my friend sent, and they are awfully old but I decided to go ahead and steep one and see if it helps.

It has been a very long time since I had Celestial Seasonings Chamomile, but if I remember it correctly this one is a bit better. There is still a minty taste, and it is surprisingly sweet and honeyed when I sip it. I haven’t had much chamomile of any kind but I am enjoying this.

Missy

You are having a rough week there. I hope you get some rest and feel better soon.

Azzrian

Get better soon!

ashmanra

Thanks! I will be babying my back for about a week, and then getting busy building it back up. I have been shirking my physical therapy exercises and I knew in the back of my mind I should have been doing it…

Another free sample from Harney, in sachet form. It’s not bad, but nothing like the vibrant fresh apple-y wonderful loose chamomile I’ve purchased elsewhere. It tastes more like the meh chamomile I was used to before my revelatory super fresh chamomile experience…

This is so good! I noticed right away there is a strong, almost wild, smell of chamomile. It’s so much stronger than other chamomiles I’ve tried. I’m glad I got this as a sample in my order. It tastes strong, but good! It is possible to oversteep it, though. This got a little bitter on me.

The hunt for the perfect chamomile continues.

These bags are from the stash my coworkers collected whilst we were at conference…the hotel rooms had tea as well as coffee, and they gathered me a baggie full. So who knows how old they are, but I’m brewing them up anyway.

I must say, for being just straight, plain, no-frills chamomile, this isn’t too bad. I’m sure that fresher bags would make a difference, but this is very light and delicate and smooth. It’s definitely chamomile, but it’s not flowery. I could see this ending up as a regular part of my stash.

Best chamomile I’ve had. It has a nice sweetness to it and is beautiful to look at.

I received this as a free teabag sample from Harney & Sons. I was unimpressed with the bland flavor of the chamomile. The smell was much stronger than the taste.

It’s been forever since I’ve logged, but I’m going to try to get on here more often to record what I’m drinking….
Anyway, drank this last night (was a sample sachet included with a previous harney order), finding it was the last available decaf option in my stash. I’ve had it for awhile, but I’m not huge on chamomile….
Then I remembered, as I sipped this, that I do actually like chamomile, I just always think I don’t… and, only previously having the bagged, grocery store variety, this was really great. I shared my first mug with my husband, so I was super happy to be able to get a great cup on a second steep (10 minutes).
I’m definitely going to get some of this next time I place a Harney order….

boychik

welcome back

DeliriumsFrogs

I missed you, boychik!!

boychik

i was just thinking about you last night drinking out of your cup ;)

DeliriumsFrogs

Reading that just made my day. :) Tea friends are the best.

I’m 99% sure this is my first time drinking chamomile so the brew time was pretty much a guess based on my experience with other herbals.

The aroma is pretty minty with a hint of sweetness. Maybe honey or something. Not awful but not my favorite aroma.

This tastes better than most herbals to me (mostly because my complaint about herbals is generally that they’re flavorless, while this has a pronounced taste). Again, there’s a hint of mint and honey, but this also has a pronounced floral flavor, with a lingering minty aftertaste. Interesting.

I’m not a big fan of herbals but I would consider drinking this again if it was offered to me.

Flavors: Flowers, Honey, Mint, Perfume

Got this as a sample and I am very impress with the taste and once I get some money I will purchase some more.

I have no idea where this tea bag came from. I think a few years ago we received Harney and Sons tea bags from an outfitter on a canoe trip, my first experience with H&S, and this was one of the flavors they had. The war with caffeine continues. Something isn’t right and I am not sure if it is what I am eating or drinking so to keep it simple, today is another day with low caffeine. I grabbed this from the work drawer to start the morning off. I had it in my head that I hate chamomile, but thought what the heck, if I hate it I can dump it. It is a surprisingly nice cup. Sweet, floral, chamomile-ish:) I could drink more of this. I started looking at H&S for low caffeine choices and I saw yellow and blue? Sounds like an interesting combination to try. Anyway no caffeine until I get a good meal in the tummy.