Superior Grade Lapsang Souchong

Production Season

Production Region

Fujian Province, Wuyi Mountain region

Pack Size

5g, 20g, 40g (5gx8 packs in a tin)

Price per unit

$2.5, $8, $15

Product #

About Life In Teacup View company

I drank the rest of my sample while I was camping. Shared a sip with my family and they all loved it! The cleanest, non-smokey LS that I have tasted. Very delicious malty notes and boy was it nice and sweet. I really enjoyed this as a black tea.. but if I was looking for a smokey tea, this would not be it. I’m getting more of this when my tea budget comes in =)

I stay away from LS because of the smokiness. So, a non-smokey LS? Intriguing!

So good! I enjoy the smokey side of the LS if it is not too overpowering, but this LS had no real smokiness that I could pick up easily. It is such a lovely black tea though that I look at it as just a black tea, and not a LS. (I brought it along camping as I thought a LS would be nice to sit around the campfire and eat s’mores with, but I forgot how mild (…or perhaps missing) the smoke aspect was in this tea. I will be getting more only to add to my delicious black tea collection, not for my LS collection.) I suggest you try this tea! Perhaps when I get some more I can send you a sample!

Are you one of those people who have tried LS’s to find they are too smoky for you? If so try this one! It’s a bit on the gentle side but here’s the neat part…it’s a tad smoky but it’s more roasty and toasty! It’s somewhat nutty but it’s sweet, too! There is a nice addition of a charcoal tinge to it too! This one is more mellow than most smoky teas but very yummy!