Fall In Love (black)

Caramel, Rose
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had not planned on buying this tea, but one sniff of the caramel and rose blend and I had to have it. I was again crossing my fingers on the base tea for this one. And yay, it's one I like. This...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 2036 tasting notes

From Mariage Frères

Fall in Love tea is a new way of showing one’s feelings while savouring the taste of tea.

Flavour: A smooth, enchanting rhythm marks the flavour of Fall In Love tea – enhanced by sweet spices and sprinkled with rose petals.

Style: Luxury and glamour, Fall in Love tea conjures up an image of the modern East, ultra-chic, mellow and fascinating.

As though straight out of a book of legends, a dream canister in a hue between sky blue and turquoise draped with a veil of soft grey mucharabiehs that offer their arabesques to love.

Collector tin with double lid containing 90g of flavoured black tea.

About Mariage Frères View company

1 Tasting Note

2036 tasting notes

And yay, it’s one I like. This is also pretty delicious. Base tea is smooth, caramel is on the burnt toffee type flavor to it (not so buttery or creamy), rose is light but adds a nice sweet note.

Neither of these special edition teas are quite special enough for me to justify ever purchasing them again (since they only come in pricey tins), but they are special enough that I will be happy to have them in my cupboard.

Flavors: Caramel, Rose