Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “From the Great Canadian Traveling Teabox. I tend to visit Murchie's whenever I'm in Vancouver but I didn't want to pass up the chance to try one of their teas that I hadn't drank before. Lychee...” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1612 tasting notes
  • “The more I drink this tea, the more I taste the lychee flavor. Maybe it's because I'm expecting it now? Regardless, this is becoming a staple for me, especially at work. It can steep for quite a...” Read full tasting note
    vc 41 tasting notes

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Murchie’s Congou Lychee Tea is Congou black tea naturally scented with Lychee peels during the production process, yielding a delightful tea with an enticing aroma and taste.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

From the Great Canadian Traveling Teabox. I tend to visit Murchie’s whenever I’m in Vancouver but I didn’t want to pass up the chance to try one of their teas that I hadn’t drank before. Lychee fruit has quite a distinct scent – to me it’s sweet fruitiness mixed with perfume-like floral notes and that’s very much what I get from this tea, particularly as it cooled off. The nice, solid black tea base makes it a decent cuppa, but I’ll be honest when I say I’m not a huge fan of lychee-flavoured anything in general. So ultimately my verdict is that if you like the fruit then this is the tea for you – if not, then you might want to skip it.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

The more I drink this tea, the more I taste the lychee flavor. Maybe it’s because I’m expecting it now? Regardless, this is becoming a staple for me, especially at work. It can steep for quite a while without getting bitter, which is really helpful when I forget about it when I get distracted by work. Lightly floral and fruity, a bit sweet as well.