Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “From the Great Canadian Traveling Teabox. I tend to visit Murchie's whenever I'm in Vancouver but I didn't want to pass up the chance to try one of their teas that I hadn't drank before. Lychee...” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1607 tasting notes
  • “Picked this one up on my way home a while ago. Initial smell and taste is just black tea, kinda disappointed. Cooled a bit (but still hot) I started to pick up very subtle hints of lychee. Very...” Read full tasting note
    vc 37 tasting notes

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Murchie’s Congou Lychee Tea is Congou black tea naturally scented with Lychee peels during the production process, yielding a delightful tea with an enticing aroma and taste.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

From the Great Canadian Traveling Teabox. I tend to visit Murchie’s whenever I’m in Vancouver but I didn’t want to pass up the chance to try one of their teas that I hadn’t drank before. Lychee fruit has quite a distinct scent – to me it’s sweet fruitiness mixed with perfume-like floral notes and that’s very much what I get from this tea, particularly as it cooled off. The nice, solid black tea base makes it a decent cuppa, but I’ll be honest when I say I’m not a huge fan of lychee-flavoured anything in general. So ultimately my verdict is that if you like the fruit then this is the tea for you – if not, then you might want to skip it.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Picked this one up on my way home a while ago. Initial smell and taste is just black tea, kinda disappointed. Cooled a bit (but still hot) I started to pick up very subtle hints of lychee. Very light, almost floral taste and not fruity at all. Quite like this so I’m leaving it at work for regular drinking :)