Sweet Berry Breeze

Fruit Herbal Blend
Currants, Organic Elderberries, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Rooibos, Organic Rose Hips
Black Currant, Fruity, Hibiscus, Rooibos, Cranberry, Sweet, Tart
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

• “I like this one. The steeped liquor gives off a very strong aroma of cranberry and currant. It steeps a very pleasing deep purply-red color. When I sip, it tastes tart and sweet at the same time,...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 429 tasting notes

From Nourish Tea

This is juicy, sweet-breezy blend of hibiscus and berries is overflowing with anti-oxidants…and has no caffeine or sugar to speak of (although you’d think it had sugar by its perfect level of sweetness). It goes without saying that it’s also an awesome choice for an iced tea for the kids on a hot summer’s day. We know that it will become a nourishtea fan favorite and a staple on your counter-top or in your fridge. And for all those more serious tea drinkers (you know, for those how need to challenge us on the ingredients of this bad-boy: go ahead, close your eyes and taste the hibiscus, rose hip, black current, cranberries, elderberries. etc. They’re all in there…and we know this tea won’t disappoint.

About Nourish Tea View company

I like this one. The steeped liquor gives off a very strong aroma of cranberry and currant. It steeps a very pleasing deep purply-red color. When I sip, it tastes tart and sweet at the same time, very very fruity— mostly like cranberry. I should make this iced sometime, maybe in the summer.

It’s a perfect loose tea to have at work because it fits nicely inside a tea ball infuser and you don’t need to watch it obsessively while it steeps. It’s also caffeine-free, so no jitters.

Yum!